Here’s another free pattern! Pics aren’t on here yet, but you can see some on Ravelry!
3rd Generation Ipod Nano Cozy
- Size 8(U.S.) needles
- Worsted Weight Yarn-I used Red Heart Symphony
- A small to medium sized button
- 3 3/4 st. to 4 st.=1in (it’s really close, and it was hard for me to measure today because all the fuzzy-ness of the yarn kinda made it hard for me to measure!)
- Fits a 3rd gen. nano, so about:
- 2 1/2 inches wide by 3 1/2 inches long with the flap folded over
Cast on 8 stitches. Work in stockinette stitch until piece measures 8 inches long. (ending on a purl row)
Next Row: Knit 4, yo, knit 4
Bind off all stitches.
Fold and seam up sides LEAVING 1 1/2 INCHES FOR A FLAP!!
Sew on button, and you’re ready to rock out your tunes!!
I’d love to see FO pics if you make it, and as always, if you have any questions, or suggestions to make the pattern better/more understandable, just let me know!!